"I wish to be remembered for my humor and my passion, but most of all my ability to go from angel to a–hole in 3.5 seconds."
– Pink, while accepting Billboard's Woman of the Year award
"They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me."
– Oprah Winfrey, on why she never had kids, to The Hollywood Reporter
"What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours of sleep #multitasking #gettingready"
– Gisele Bündchen, sharing an impossibly chic breastfeeding selfie, on Instagram
"Hey @giseleofficial, I feel ya girl. #kidding #fakebaby #soymilk #shameless"
– Emmy Rossum, recreating Bündchen's glamour shot, on Instagram
"I am going to do everything to protect her. She is my life."
– The Little Couple star Bill Klein, on wife Jennifer Arnold, who was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer, to PEOPLE
"I'm not ashamed to say I love making money."
– Sofia Vergara, who was named the highest-paid actress on TV, to Glam Belleza Latina
"Name one major Hollywood event that you showed up to stoned."
– Andy Cohen, to actress Susan Sarandon during a game of "Plead the Fifth," on Watch What Happens Live
– Sarandon, who added, "I would say almost all except the Oscars," in response
"I am very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true. And we argue if we would let a kangaroo carry us in a pouch for a year."
– Ellen DeGeneres, addressing false rumors claiming her marriage to Portia de Rossi is in trouble, on her daytime talk show
"I loved being pregnant for so many reasons, not to mention the sex is awesome then."
– Britney Spears, getting personal and sympathizing with Kim Kardashian for undergoing scrutiny while pregnant, to InStyle
"Merry Christmas from the Blackstocks."
– Kelly Clarkson, sharing an (intentionally) awkward family Christmas photo, on Twitter
"He was not a bust made of marble; he was a man of flesh and blood – a son and a husband, a father and a friend."
– President Barack Obama, on the life and legacy of the late South African President Nelson Mandela, at his memorial in Johannesburg, South Africa
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Pink being... Pink
Oprah's favorite things.... are not kids
Emmy's mammary milk envy
Get well soon, Jennifer!
$ofia Vergara [still doesn't have a tag!]
Susah IM SO HIGHaranda
Ellen and Portia gettin' suited up in a marsupial
Sexxxy BritBrit and KimKay while preggo
Kelly is on Santa's NICE list
RIP Nelson Mandela
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH, ONTD! xoxo :-)
Next week will be People's Top Quotes of 2013, followed by ONTD's top vote getters for 2013.