"He's so committed and still so amazingly sexy with the belly and all. Comb-over, belly – who cares? He's hot!"
– Amy Adams, on her attraction to American Hustle costar Christian Bale, to E!
"I haven't met her yet."
– George Clooney, who is still looking for the love of his life, to W magazine
"Go to sleep. And when we wake up, I'm a hit that thing again. Promise."
– Benedict Cumberbatch, in a dramatic reading of R. Kelly's new song "Genius," on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"You have an elderly stalker."
– Jimmy Kimmel, on Orlando Bloom's New York City neighbor Joan Rivers, on his late night talk show
"I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I'm glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, 'That girl was bats– crazy. I'm glad I didn't go there.'"
– Joe Jonas, speaking out about his personal life, to Vulture
"Are you a member of the mile-high club?"
– Bethenny Frankel, in a game of Truth or Dare with singer Kellie Pickler, on her daytime talk show
"What is that?"
– Kellie Pickler, in response
"Occasionally I'll come to and sort of think, Oh my God! You're really, really good-looking!"
– Claire Danes, who still gets love struck by hubby Hugh Dancy, to Glamour
"You have to really push hard, push hard, and push it in ... I'm sorry. I did not mean [it like that]."
– Ben Stiller, on cementing his handprints for the Hollywood Walk of Fame, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"It may make a weird bump in my jeans."
– PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine, who was gifted a pair of boxers with wings (in honor of his Victoria's Secret fiancée Behati Prinsloo), on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"I will always love you Brian, as the brother you were ... on and off screen."
– Vin Diesel, paying homage and referencing his Fast & Furious costar Paul Walker's character following the actor's shocking death, on Facebook
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Amy in Awe
Clooney needs a cupid
Benedrip drip drip Cumbercloset
Juicy Joe Jonas Confessional
Bethenny and her frankel discussions
Claire's fancy for Dancy
RIP Paul walker
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! xoxo :-)