Liam Payne's Friend Rushed To Hospital After Fire Breaks Out On 1D star's Balcony
Liam Payne's friend has been rushed to hospital after a horrific accident at the One Direction star's apartment led to a blaze breaking out and setting him on fire.
The two boys were at Liam's Docklands apartment on Monday night when the boy in question reportedly tried to re-fuel an outside heater on the terrace of the flat.
A source told the MailOnline that they fell into trouble when something went wrong with the heater and it set on fire, in turn setting Liam's friend on fire and the entire balcony.
An ambulance and fire brigade was called at 9.45pm on Monday night and rushed his friend into hospital.
His friend, who is still at the hospital, is said to have suffered 20 degree burns to his upper body.
Payne was in the kitchen at the time of the accident and quickly helped to put out the flames.
He then drove in the ambulance with his pal.
The One Direction star was unharmed in the accident but the balcony was destroyed.