"I've cut out the poultry. And I've cut out the vegetables. We're going more with textiles."
– Lady Gaga, who won't be wearing any meat to this year's MTV Video Music Awards, during a visit to On Air with Ryan Seacrest
"Well, he's taller than you'd expect and more handsome than you'd think he could be."
– Jennifer Garner, on hubby of eight years Ben Affleck, to Allure magazine
"No, I'm not gonna punch you in the face. But thank you for asking."
– Kick-Ass 2 star Chloé Grace Moretz, a.k.a. Hit-Girl, politely declining a fan's awkward request, on Conan
"I am just a normal girl and a human being, and I haven't been in this long enough to feel like this is my new normal. I'm not going to find peace with it."
– Jennifer Lawrence, on her struggles with fame and the paparazzi, to Vogue
"He's pretty loud and, of course, extremely good-looking."
– Proud papa Prince William, boasting about 3-week-old son Prince George, at a country fair in Wales
"Shave my hair once, definitely. 'The Rachel' for the rest of my life?"
– Jennifer Aniston, who'd rather go bald than live with her iconic haircut, in an interview with The Kyle and Jackie O Show
"I wouldn't insult dancers by saying I'm dancing. I call myself a groove man."
– "Blurred Lines" crooner Robin Thicke, on his dancing skills, to PEOPLE
"Sex would be a nice release."
– Bethenny Frankel, on what she does to "take the edge off," on ABC's Nightline
"I get further away every day. I am so over it."
– Twilight author Stephenie Meyer, when asked if she'd ever return to her hit franchise, to Variety
"YOU GET A CAR!"
– Oprah Winfrey, who gave away a brand-new car during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
JGa and Ben Whoffleck (JEN1)
Royal Daddy Duty
Hates Twilight; loves the revenue
ONTD #1 FAN: OPRAH!!
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! Enjoy your time before it's back to school!! :-)