"I have the greatest workout partner in the world. And you don't need a gym membership for that kind of workout."
– Jason Sudeikis, attributing his recent weight loss to fiancée Olivia Wilde, to Elle
"I am the envy of every woman ever."
– Daniel Radcliffe, who shared a bath with Mad Men star Jon Hamm while filming their upcoming miniseries A Young Doctor's Notebook, to The Sun
"I wanted to say he was a great actor, but he blinded me with his eyes."
– Selena Gomez, who found herself starstruck when meeting Hangover hunk Bradley Cooper, to PEOPLE
"I would very much like it to arrive. I'm going on holiday."
– Queen Elizabeth, who's just as eager as the world to meet Prince William and Duchess Kate's bundle of joy, to children in Cumbria, England
"Her breasts are very big these days … Would you like to know why? Because I put a baby in her belly."
– American Pie star Jason Biggs, who confirmed he's expecting his first child with wife Jenny Mollen, on Chelsea Lately
"I don't give her too much s– … That's like poking a bear."
– Blake Shelton, on how he handles wife Miranda Lambert, to Men's Journal
"Are you scared?"
– Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Shannon, who whipped up her famous sketti and chunky pork and beans dishes for Wendy Williams on her talk show
"Never complain, never explain."
– Kate Moss, on advice former love Johnny Depp once gave her about how to deal with fame, to Allure magazine
"Two VMA nominations!! If you vote and get us one, I promise to keep a firmer grip on the mic this time ;)"
– Taylor Swift, cheekily referring to her infamous run-in with Kanye West during the 2009 MTV VMA awards, on Twitter
"If an ability to show others kindness and fostering fellowship are two qualities that all humans should strive for, Cory mastered them long before he died. He deserved a long life."
– Mike O'Malley, sharing his own personal memory of late Glee costar Cory Monteith, to PEOPLE
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
FRIDAY WEEKEND, ONTD! :-) xoxo