– A very pregnant Jessica Simpson, proving she's still got her sense of humor, while wearing a hot-air balloon sweater, on Twitter
"Oh that's private, that's private ... you know, something for the global woman, something for the mother, something dirty – always."
– Brad Pitt, on what he got fiancée Angelina Jolie for her 38th birthday, to the AP
"My new backstage beauty routine: #pumpit #pumppumpitup #CMTAwards"
– New mom Kristen Bell, on how she prepped for her CMT Awards hosting gig, on Twitter
"The Heat beat the Pacers ... I think what hurt the Pacers was Justin Bieber, who was there distracting them, rooting for the Heat in one of the most ridiculous outfits ever assembled."
– Jimmy Kimmel, on the singer's leather ensemble at the NBA's Eastern Conference finals, during his monologue
"I mean, you should just listen to the stuff that comes out of her mouth."
– Sandra Bullock, on what it was like working with The Heat costar Melissa McCarthy, to Parade
"I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle."
– Channing Tatum, on raising newborn daughter Everly with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, to Vanity Fair
"They have very little control, other than the up and down of it … like a Taylor Swift boyfriend."
– David Letterman, comparing the singer's suitors to a hot-air balloon, on his late night talk show
"It's like an old man who's taken a young lover. He's got a jaunty little step."
– Kathie Lee Gifford, on her relationship with Today show cohost Hoda Kotb, to AARP
"I'm sure he'll at some point go camping, where he'll be a Ford Explorer. And when he gets to college, it'll be Ford Fiesta."
– Owen Wilson, riffing on potential nicknames for his 2-year-old son Robert Ford, on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"She's my guilty pleasure on Twitter."
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, on fellow Twitter-obsessed star Amanda Bynes, to E!
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Jessica Simpson is like a [METAPHOR}
Brad n' Angie gettin' naughty
Jimmy Kimmel never tells a lie
Sandy and her virgin ears
Channing making it up as he goes along
Letterman, the trolling commenter of late-night
Kathie Lee couldn't had been sober when she said this
Owen and Bobby!
Snooki - honorary ontd member
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo