5. TOM HARDY – We would love to spend a Dark Knight with the 35-year-old actor. As well as playing Batman’s nemesis, Bane, Tom also sparkled his baby blues a treat in last year’s romcom, This Means War.
Next, he’ll be driving us wild in the upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road.
4. HENRY CAVILL – His dark, brooding good looks steamed up our TV screens when he played the Duke of Suffolk in the BBC2 series The Tudors.
We bet Jersey born Henry, 29, still looks sexy wearing underpants over his tights as Superman in upcoming film Man Of Steel.
3. JASON STATHAM – ex-model turned big screen action hero.
He made his name in Guy Ritchie’s films and is now a Hollywood tough guy famous for doing his own stunts.
But sorry, ladies, the Expendables star, 45, is dating Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – No10 in our Sexiest Women list.
2. DAVID BECKHAM – just nudged into second place is the soccer hero who currently gets his kicks with Paris Saint-Germain.
The father-of-four, 37, cuts a fine figure in his undie ads and is not short of pecs appeal.
1. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH – the thinking woman’s crumpet, alias Sherlock in the hit BBC series, is your top hunk.
The posh 36-year-old Harrow-educated brainbox – a baddie in Star Trek film Into Darkness – saw off stiff competition from proper beefcakes to claim top spot.