For Monday, April 1, 2013:
- Lea Michele Says She Will Stand By Cory Monteith Through Rehab
- Hayden Panettiere Takes Her Implants to the Beach
- Broadway Revival of 'Romeo & Juliet' Starring Orlando Bloom & Condola Rashad
- Teen Wolf - Season 3 - Cast Promotional Photos
- Chris Brown Says He's "Absolutely" Sure He Won't Physically Assault Rihanna Again
- Rihanna Shops at Walmart in British Columbia
- Scientologist Kirstie Alley Declares War Against Anti-Depressants!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Star Kit Harington Likes Girls Who Eat
- Buckwild Star Shain Gandee Found Dead
- New Trailer/Interviews -The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- Danai Gurira Approached To Write Her Own TV Series
- Why Does Ryan Cabrera Have a Tattoo of Ryan Gosling’s Face?
- Lindsay Lohan Tweets That She's Pregnant
- Who Went Home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- Gwyneth Teams Up With Butter London Again
- George RR Martin: 'I'm a feminist at heart'
- April Fools: Lindsay's Toxic Poop Lands Her Flight
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
Good morning, ONTD!