"It was a love flambé, it was too quick, but it got me to the right place."
– Olivia Wilde, on finding the great love of her life, Jason Sudeikis, to Marie Claire
"Yeah, these things here are worth $5 mil."
– Jennifer Love Hewitt, joking about the value of her breasts, to USA Today
"We always talked about going to Snugglesville together."
– Bachelor Sean Lowe, on falling in love with fiancée Catherine Giudici, to PEOPLE
"I don't want people to ever mistake my shoes for weapons."
– Taylor Swift, on her dislike of fashionable footwear adorned with spikes or studs, to The Hollywood Reporter
"I don't want to go through life wondering if people are talking to me because I have a big rack. Not being the babest person in the world creates a nice barrier."
– Lena Dunham, on not wanting a Victoria's Secret body, to Playboy
"It's a great role, and those residual checks don't hurt."
– Halle Berry, confirming her return to the X-Men franchise as Storm, on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"I did spray tans, which unfortunately made me look like I had leprosy or I had just dug through mud."
– Emma Stone, on the difficulties of tanning her pale skin, to the U.K.'s Company magazine
"She is fine and naughty."
– Sharon Osbourne, on daughter Kelly's post-seizure recovery, on The Talk
"When I get spooned and groomed, dipped and whipped, suited and booted, gooted and looted, I like to have my nails done."
– Snoop Lion, on his love of getting French manicures, on Conan
"To be honest with you, I sometimes wish I were more slutty. I'd probably be a lot more successful if I were."
– Nicole Scherzinger, reflecting on her career, to the U.K.'s The Independent
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
Olivia Wilde in bed
Jazzled Love HugeTits
Bachelor Sandra Dee
Lena Double D's
Halle's in it for the money hunny
Osbournes and their nine lives
Cuticle King Snoop a loop bring your green hat
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo