People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week!
"He's such a hunky, delicious stud. He's talented, and there's no cockiness to him. I hear he's single, and I'm available to hang out anytime!"
– Jenny McCarthy, on her celeb crush Bradley Cooper, to PEOPLE
"Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!"
– Fergie, announcing she's expecting her first child with hubby Josh Duhamel, on Twitter
"I wanted to sway a few last-minute Oscar voters."
– Hugh Jackman, who hilariously donned an Abe Lincoln-inspired top hat and beard to one-up fellow Oscar nominee Daniel Day-Lewis, on the Late Show with David Letterman
"My Huz just killed it on the Brits. and the London fans are the t–ts!"
– Jessica Biel, on hubby Justin Timberlake's performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, on Twitter
"This is my midlife crisis, the bangs. I couldn't get a sports car. They won't let me bungee-jump. So instead, I cut my bangs."
– First lady Michelle Obama, joking about why she cut her hair, on the Rachael Ray Show
"My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. ... I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything."
– Kim Kardashian, on what she's learned from beau Kanye West, to DuJour magazine
"I think Egypt kissed Blue ... and I don't think Jay liked it very much. He called my husband [Swizz Beatz] and he was like, 'Umm ... watch your son.'"
– Alicia Keys, on 2-year-old son Egypt putting the moves on Beyoncé and Jay-Z's baby girl Blue Ivy, 13 months, on The Wendy Williams Show
"Anne Hathaway ... Pretty? Yes. Wonderful actress? Yes. But, I mean, I don't even remember her. What is it about her?"
– Famed shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, on how the Oscar nominee and her generation of actresses are "all the same," to Interview magazine
"My first box husband."
– Courteney Cox, reuniting with former Friends costar – and on-screen hubby – Matthew Perry, on Twitter
"I don't want to hurt people's feelings, but I guess that's what we're required to do."
– Nicki Minaj, on eliminating contestants during American Idol's sudden-death round in Las Vegas, to PEOPLE
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 402
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
|RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BRADLEY|
|We all know Fergie likes to piss her pants, she better be workin' on those kegels!|
|Honest Abe Jackman|
|Britty Biel and her janky slang|
|SHE BANG SHE BANG|
|Y U LIE KIMMY? hahahahahha|
|Egypt + BIC|
|Manolo Blahnik stabbed a stiletto in Anne's heart|
|The Bordeaux Bing's|
|a new face for ONTD UGLY - Icky Minaj|
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! xoxo