Being Human's fifth series continues this Sunday night with another fantastic instalment - if anything, 'Sticks and Rope' tops last week's premiere for laughs, high emotion and scares!
Alex (Kate Bracken) is forced to serve as babysitter to child ghost Oliver (Benjamin Greaves-Neal) - a role that leads her down a dark and dangerous path - while Hal (Damien Molony) and Tom (Michael Socha) compete to become manager of the Barry Grand hotel, but their friendly rivalry could end in tragedy if Captain Hatch (Phil Davis) gets his way...
Being Human continues on BBC Three this Sunday (February 10) at 10pm.
1. "This is why the world is going to hell in a hand-cart!"
2. Captain Hatch has Alex in his his dark and devilish sights...
3. "Do not even get me started on the racism!"
4. Alex is a fan of Dick Van Dyke's daytime crime drama classic Diagnosis Murder.
5. "You two are so getting a slap!"
6. At one point, Tom does an impression of Hal - and it's amazing.
7. "Everybody likes a party - it's the f**king law!"
8. Alex's oft-mentioned brothers finally put in an appearance.
9. "It's like you've got a poker stuck up your bum."
10. FOOD FIGHT!
Source 1 2
What did you guys think of the premiere?