"LOL. Cute hat @RussellCrowe. You wear it well. Maybe we should perform a Toxic/Work Song mashup ;)"
– Britney Spears, complimenting the Les Misérables star's striking resemblance to her "Toxic" video persona, on Twitter
"I'm not going to get married, Ryan. I'm not interested in that. I don't have to prove to people that I'm straight."
– Chelsea Handler, after pestering guest Ryan Seacrest on when he's going to pop the question to girlfriend Julianne Hough, on her talk show
"As far as I'm concerned, it is Beyoncé's world and we are just living in it."
– Anderson Cooper, defending the singer on her lip-synching controversy, on AC360
"What's that, Jimmy? Is there a new host in town? And his initials are MD. That's right, the doctor is in."
– Matt Damon, in a "revenge video" promoting his appearance – and ongoing "feud" – on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, on YouTube
"The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop."
– Angelina Jolie, on how her six kids keep her grounded, to British magazine Total Film
"I feel like when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back and I want to be hit in the face with a baseball bat, and just wake me up when it's over."
– Kristen Bell, detailing her ideal birthing plan, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"To address the most significant event of the weekend, I love her bangs."
– President Barack Obama, weighing in on the most important talking point during his second inauguration – First Lady Michelle Obama's new do, at an inaugural ball
"It was probably a classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince."
– Prince Harry, speaking out about his infamous naked Vegas photo scandal, in a newly released interview during his deployment in Afghanistan
"For the most masculine man I've ever laid eyes on, I've never heard such a girlie sound."
– Naomi Watts, whose partner Liev Schreiber was surprised by a poisonous frog during a trip to Thailand, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"I've got skills, it's easy."
– Heidi Klum, who demonstrated her Golden Globes table-dancing skills to Jay Leno, on The Tonight Show
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Chelsea doth protest too much
AC's in BeyBey's world
APOLOGIES TO MATT DAMON THE POLL RAN OUT OF SPACE
Angelina's fav book : Everyone Poops
Kristen birth plan
POTUS about FLOTUS and her bangin' bangs
Harry and his soldier in Vegas
Heidi and her Klums like Jagger
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD :-) xoxo