People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week!
"It is going to be splendid! Wondrous! Clever! Filled with surprises, and extreme pageantry … slightly ghetto … drunken … That's just the red carpet, y'all"
– Co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, in a new teaser for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards
"Everyone congratulate my brother @channingtatum and @jennaldewan! They're gonna be the best parents in the world! All my love! I'm so happy!"
– Channing Tatum's 21 Jump Street costar Jonah Hill, offering his best wishes to the expectant parents, on Twitter
"I apologize to everyone for making them so angry."
– Kristen Stewart, who expressed public remorse for her indiscretion with director Rupert Sanders, to Newsweek
"These boys are physical. They wake up and they start punching each other!"
– Gwen Stefani, on her active sons Kingston, 6, and Zuma, 4, to Vogue
"I was convinced that I was, maybe, birthing a vampire baby, like the one from Twilight."
– Megan Fox, who dealt with bad morning sickness while pregnant with now 2-month-old son Noah, to Jay Leno
"Whenever I hear Oscar I think, 'What has my son done? What's wrong? Where is he?'”
– Hugh Jackman, jokingly confusing his awards season buzz with 12-year-old son Oscar, on Katie
"You need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl."
– Blake Shelton, who urged Kelly Clarkson's new fiancé Brandon Blackstock to pop the question, to Hollyscoop
"Get ready, it's for real, man."
– Jimmy Fallon, who challenged Jack Reacher star Tom Cruise to a water war card game, on his late night talk show
"Someone didn't like Santa."
– Kristin Cavallari, sharing a photo of 4-month-old son Camden's visit with ol' Saint Nick, on WhoSay
"I have a third nipple. It's disgusting."
– Bradley Cooper, revealing his unique body feature before admitting it was a gag, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Which celeb had the BEST QUOTE this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY AND END OF THE WORLD, ONTD! :-) it's been real *duces*