"It is going to be splendid! Wondrous! Clever! Filled with surprises, and extreme pageantry … slightly ghetto … drunken … That's just the red carpet, y'all"
– Co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, in a new teaser for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards
"Everyone congratulate my brother @channingtatum and @jennaldewan! They're gonna be the best parents in the world! All my love! I'm so happy!"
– Channing Tatum's 21 Jump Street costar Jonah Hill, offering his best wishes to the expectant parents, on Twitter
"I apologize to everyone for making them so angry."
– Kristen Stewart, who expressed public remorse for her indiscretion with director Rupert Sanders, to Newsweek
"These boys are physical. They wake up and they start punching each other!"
– Gwen Stefani, on her active sons Kingston, 6, and Zuma, 4, to Vogue
"I was convinced that I was, maybe, birthing a vampire baby, like the one from Twilight."
– Megan Fox, who dealt with bad morning sickness while pregnant with now 2-month-old son Noah, to Jay Leno
"Whenever I hear Oscar I think, 'What has my son done? What's wrong? Where is he?'”
– Hugh Jackman, jokingly confusing his awards season buzz with 12-year-old son Oscar, on Katie
"You need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl."
– Blake Shelton, who urged Kelly Clarkson's new fiancé Brandon Blackstock to pop the question, to Hollyscoop
"Get ready, it's for real, man."
– Jimmy Fallon, who challenged Jack Reacher star Tom Cruise to a water war card game, on his late night talk show
"Someone didn't like Santa."
– Kristin Cavallari, sharing a photo of 4-month-old son Camden's visit with ol' Saint Nick, on WhoSay
"I have a third nipple. It's disgusting."
– Bradley Cooper, revealing his unique body feature before admitting it was a gag, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Which celeb had the BEST QUOTE this week?
Tina and Amy, the crime fighting duo
Jonah Hill, the baby's self-elected godfather
KStew and her stewing haters
Gwen and her MMA team
Hugh's Oscar is that?
blame Blake Shelton
Jimmy Fallon gets Tom Cruise wet
Babies and Santa, oil and water...
HAPPY FRIDAY AND END OF THE WORLD, ONTD! :-) it's been real *duces*