FOR its campaign with Beyoncé next year, Pepsi doesn’t just want to sign up the telegenic pop star for another TV commercial. It also wants to get into the Beyoncé business.
A limited edition Pepsi can developed in partnership between the beverage company and Beyoncé will first be seen in Europe in March 2013.
( Read more...Collapse )
SUMMARY OF THE NYTIMES ARTICLE.
- She will tour in 2013.
- New music is happening within the next 6 weeks or so.
- Her untitled album will be out in the first quarter.
- She will star in a new Pepsi ad airing after the Superbowl.
- Pepsi and Beyoncé agreed on a $50 million deal to promote her new era.
- Beyoncé is the reason the Earth spins.
- Blue Ivy is set for life and so are her great, great grandchildren.
- Your fave better get her shit out the way by February.
Sources: 1 - 2