"When I eventually looked in the mirror I just thought I looked like my gay brother."
– Anne Hathaway, after cutting her hair short for Les Misérables, at a New York City screening
"In a weird way, it's kind of a relief to think, 'Oh, I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore.'"
– Jude Law, on letting go of his heartthrob status, to T, The New York Times Style Magazine
"What can he tell me? Other than how to protect my liver!"
– Brad Pitt, on asking pal George Clooney for advice on turning 50, to PEOPLE
"She is determined to make people mad. To show them she is more than Bella in Twilight. To show them she does burn, and smolder… And smolder she does."
– James Gandolfini, honoring Kristen Stewart for her performance in On the Road, in Variety's Actors on Actors feature
"I'm surprised Scott's still around but he's here."
– Khloé Kardashian, on sister Kourtney's longtime beau Disick's participation in the Kardashian's annual Christmas card, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed."
– Charlie Sheen, speaking out about former Two and a Half Men costar Angus T. Jones's recent rant against their hit show, to PEOPLE
"I knew Michael Douglas, but I was like, 'Kirk Douglas. Who's that?'"
– Olympian Gabby Douglas, who received a handwritten congratulatory note from the legendary actor, to PEOPLE
"She has booty for days on end."
– Julie Bowen, on Nicki Minaj, who flaunted her enviable assets at the American Music Awards in the same Monique Lhuillier gown Bowen wore to the Emmys, on The Tonight Show
"I had clearly been drinking."
– Blake Shelton, on his hair-raising self-portrait on Twitter, to Jay Leno
"It had an exposed wire vibe. It was hated in my home."
– Ben Affleck, on his family's distaste for his shaggy '70s hairdo and beard while filming Argo, to Entertainment Weekly
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Anne Haircutaway the gay
Jude the Law of gravity has not been kind
Brad & George: Grumpy Old Men 2.0
Tony Soprano and that putana
We're still surprised that the Kardashian's are still around too
Charlie and Angus biting the hand that feeds
Young whippersnapper Gabby
Blake Shitface Shelton
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xxx and a little bit of o to everyone out there!