People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week!
"Oh hell yeah!"
– An engaged Miley Cyrus, who was given a surprise bachelorette party during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"As much as Anthony Hopkins is a pussycat, he's terrifying."
– Scarlett Johansson, who faced the legendary actor in a reenactment of Psycho's iconic shower scene for their new film Hitchcock, to V magazine
"If he had boobs, he would do it!"
– New mom Vanessa Lachey, on hubby Nick's willingness to nurse 7-week-old son Camden, to SheKnows.com
"New York is relentless ambition, a drive to succeed, a place where there is a natural pursuit of diversity through compassion."
– N.Y.C. native Lady Gaga, who donated $1 million to Hurricane Sandy relief, on her website
"I was just wondering if you've seen the movie The Bodyguard because I love that movie … "
– Ellen DeGeneres, who promised guest Heidi Klum she wouldn't talk about her personal life or bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten, on her daytime talk show
"I have such extraordinarily loud little pecks – it sounds like I'm walking around in wellies."
– Robert Pattinson, after watching his onscreen kiss with costar (and newly reunited girlfriend) Kristen Stewart, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"Why not have a political MILF turn up on my TV show?"
– Russell Brand, on having former Alaska governor Sarah Palin on his FX series BrandX, on Conan
"She's probably writing a song about you right now. 'You'll Never, Ever, Borrow My Guitar, Ever, Ever, Never Again.'"
– Jimmy Kimmel, to Nashville star Hayden Panettiere, who borrowed (and has yet to return) a guitar from Taylor Swift, on his late-night talk show
"We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice a––.'"
– Jennifer Lawrence, on her relationship with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, to Elle magazine
"We remain more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are and forever will be the United States of America."
– President Barack Obama, during his re-election acceptance speech in his Chicago hometown
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! And a thank you to all the Veteran's out there :-)