For Sunday, November 4, 2012:
- Chris Rock Wants You To Vote For The Whitest Presidential Candidate
- Downton Abbey Star Heckled at West End Opening Night
- Jennie Garth: 'I'm Looking For A Tattooed Bad Boy Who Likes Sex!'
- Kristen Stewart Attends LA Premiere of 'On the Road' + Filming Breaking Dawn Part 2's Vampire Sex Scenes "Was Awful"
- Joe Simpson Says He's Not Gay
- New Breaking Dawn Pt 2. Interviews & Behind the Scenes
- Weekend Box Office Numbers
- Closer Look at Justin Bieber Love Doll
- Lauren Conrad Subjects Yet Another Dog to 'Abuse'
- One Direction Pose With Puppies
- Angela Lansbury: I'm A Democrat, And I'm Voting For President Obama
- Other Celebrities Campaigning for Obama
- Promo for Next Week's Walking Dead
- Katy Perry & Rihanna No Longer Friends?
- Kate Gosselin Blasts Ex-Husband For Letting Their Son Play With Pitbull
- "50 Shades Of Grey" Products For Kids
- How You Can Help After Hurricane Sandy
HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?!