One Direction’s Harry Styles ‘Turns To Supermodel Kate Moss For Help’
1D star looking to decorate his new home…
One Direction star Harry Styles has reportedly been turning to Kate Moss for advice.
The ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ hitmaker is just 18-years-old, but already he’s splashed out on a £3 million north London home in the Primrose Hill area and has asked Kate for some interior decorating advice.
“Harry has a rough idea what he wanted the place to look like but didn’t really know where to a start,” a source told The Sun.
“'Kate has given him a list of her trusted furnishing contacts and her favourite shops and told him to get on to them.”
It’s no real surprise that Harry’s bought himself a lush 4-bedroom pad after he entered Heat magazine’s rich list along with his bandmates – Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis – taking home over £20 million between them.
But while Harry is a bit of a bachelor, he doesn’t mind a bit of a feminine touch around the place, as it’s also revealed that the 38-year-old model passed on the number to get the best flowers.
“She’s even given him the number of her florist,” the insider told the newspaper. “Kate thinks Harry’s really sweet and she’s more than happy to help him out.”
Think the florist might come in handy when Harry plans on charming those ladies..
Interview with Key 103
- Liam had the lurgy so he called in sick
- They discuss the "banned questions"
- They almost fell off the truck during the Olympics rehearsals
- Zayn calls out Harry for hitting on the DJs mother
- They have fruit fights in their hotel rooms
- Louis is terrible with money, Harry "invests" in classic cars
- They talk about the new album and filming LWWY
- Subtle Union J shade
- Niall discusses the Tulisa thing, they talk about disguises
- The world tour next year
- They talk about gfs and how Little Mix is doing
- They think the Girls Aloud reunion is "sick" and Niall perves on Cheryl