"She has the a– of a 25-year-old!"
– Luke Perry, raving about former Beverly Hills, 90210 costar Jennie Garth's newly slim figure, to PEOPLE
"A lot of people sing from their chest voice, and I sing from my breast voice."
– Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson, who belted out Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory," on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"Twenty years ago today, I married the love of my life and my best friend. Happy anniversary, Michelle."
– President Barack Obama, celebrating two decades of wedded bliss with wife Michelle, on Twitter
"I was the UN."
– Keith Urban, joking about how he stayed neutral during the heated exchange between fellow American Idol judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey, to Extra
"That is one of the coolest things I've ever done. It is the day I think I became a man."
– Zac Efron, on dancing in his underwear with Nicole Kidman in their upcoming movie, The Paperboy, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Hey Girl, Am I the guy for you? Ab-solutely."
– The CW star Stephen Amell, showing off his washboard abs in a riff of the Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" meme for his upcoming series Arrow
"If I take this off, does the $10,000 become $20,000?"'
– Liam Neeson, before stripping down to his skivvies for a breast cancer charity fund-raiser, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"She smells like roses and angel tears."
– Stephen Colbert, gushing about media maven Oprah Winfrey, on the Late Show with David Letterman
"I should be gay by the way that I look and the way that I am. I just happen to not be."
– Pink, who credits her lesbian and bisexual fan base for keeping her grounded, to The Advocate
"We've got to get the elephant out of the room – obviously, what everybody's thinking about when they look at this is, what were you thinking with Jingle All the Way? I mean seriously, just dreadful."
– Jon Stewart, making light of Arnold Schwarzenegger's cheating admissions in his upcoming memoir, Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, on his talk show
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Luke Perry: Ass Expert
Rebel and her racktastic rendition
POTUS and FLOTUS in wedded bliss
Keith just didn't want to get hit
Zac Efron thinks he's a man
Stephen Amell thinks he's punny
Liam shows Zac how it's done
Jonny Stewie and that asshat Ahhhnold
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-)