Two flawless partners in crime invite you in
Mary and Matthew might have finally got hitched, but that's not going to stop the drama in Downton Abbey, is it? With the future of the estate still in doubt following Robert's risky investment, it's a dead cert that there'll be loads of ups and downs to come.
Digital Spy has had a sneaky peek at this Sunday's episode, which sees Mary and Violet team up in an attempt to get Martha to fork over some Downton-saving cash. Whether she will or not we'll keep a secret, but we have got ten teasers to get you puzzling about the installment:
1. There's a big party, which Mary and Violet are hoping will persuade Martha to keep Downton running. But something goes rather awry... and Carson ain't happy!
2. Anna must be expecting Bates to get released at some point... because she's bought herself a present that he might enjoy (wink wink, nudge nudge).
3. One of the staff members has a worrying health scare... and while Mrs Patmore might be a very sympathetic confidante, she's also perhaps a bit too hysterical to be truly comforting!
4. Edith's still mooning over Sir Anthony, but a letter could come between them.
5. Isobel has a new job (of course), which leads to a surprising reunion with a familiar face...
6. "I think he likes me."
7. Poor Alfred's stuck in the middle of some serious Thomas-O'Brien sabotage, and it could get him in trouble.
8. Things are tense between Carson and Mrs Hughes - in fact, some harsh words are exchanged. Aww!
9. Martha has a sing song! It seems not everyone enjoys it, though.
10. "Don't ever threaten me."