People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week!
"She brings this large magnolia. And she starts to do these visualizations with me. And she's going, 'Imagine your va-jay-jay as a large magnolia flower blossoming…'"
– Kate Hudson, on mom Goldie Hawn "helping" her through the birth of 14-month-old son Bing, on The Ellen Degeneres Show
"The only fish I ever ate was a fish stick."
– Jessica Simpson, vowing to eat healthier during her first post-baby TV interview on Katie
"I like working with looney people."
– Simon Cowell, describing The X Factor judging panel, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"I'm great then!"
– Britney Spears, responding to Simon
"Get engaged. It's the perfect accessory for every outfit. I did it. You should, too."
– Avril Lavigne, on her 14-carat engagement ring from fiancé Chad Kroeger, to PEOPLE
"I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
– Blake Lively, before her hush-hush wedding to Ryan Reynolds, to Allure magazine
"It's like gay NASCAR."
– Eva Longoria, on her numerous costume changes while hosting the upcoming ALMA Awards, on Conan
"You ruined my life because I can't go to a friend's house and drink cheap wine anymore."
– Julianne Hough, jokingly blaming beau Ryan Seacrest for introducing her to great wine, to InStyle Makeover
"I got laid with that mullet."
– Blake Shelton, defending his questionable '90s hairdo, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
"I wish I didn't know who Honey Boo Boo was. But I do, and it scares the s– out of me."
– Chelsea Handler, on her talk show Chelsea Lately
"Aren't you that mean girl from The Apprentice?"
– Omarosa Manigault, on the pickup line her late fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan used when they met at a grocery store, in her eulogy
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 466
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
|Kate and her baby blossom|
|Jessica chicken of the sea|
|Simon loves Brit Brit's tits|
|Already sick of Chavril|
|Blake1 and her future baby blossom|
|Julianne is a wino|
|Blake2 got laid ONCE|
|Chelsea is grumpy someone is upstaging her crazy family|
|RIP Michael Clarke Duncan|
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! <3