"My boobs are way too big to run at this point."
– Jessica Simpson, on resorting to walking workouts to drop the baby weight, to USA Today
"Actually, the challenge I’ve always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage."
– Christina Aguilera, on embracing her curves, to Lucky magazine
"Alan Arkin was one of the best love interests I've ever had. He was the most kind, fun and a challenge – because he was clearly very uncomfortable with the fact that I was 19 and he was 72."
– Blake Lively, on her Private Lives of Pippa Lee costar, to Marie Claire U.K.
"Cancer does not discriminate."
– Kellie Pickler, after shaving her head in support of her friend, Summer Hold Miller, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, in a statement
"It is a human being, which is a profound relief."
– An expectant Claire Danes, who won't reveal the sex of her baby, on Live! with Kelly and Michael
"Before I was pushing, I put bronzer on and [false] eyelashes. I wanted to look pretty for him!"
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, on how she prepared for new baby Lorenzo Dominic's arrival, to PEOPLE
"I love my jeans and my sweats – I'm really just a tomboy at heart. So it's really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup and hair ready every time I go out of my house."
– Britney Spears, on choosing comfort over couture, to Elle magazine
"You know how they say it's a dream come true? I truly can't say that because I didn't even know I could dream this."
– Former New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan, on his new gig as Kelly Ripa's cohost, on their morning show
"We think it's very cool that our anniversary will always be on Canada Day."
– Chad Kroeger, on the day he and fiancée (and fellow Canadian) Avril Lavigne started dating, to PEOPLE
"What about marriage? Do you want his child? Where are we?"
– Barbara Walters, grilling Kim Kardashian on her relationship with Kanye West, on The View
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Xtina and her angles
Claire is having a .... HUMAN?
Snooki and her priorities
MStraham already wants out
LOOK AT THIS RELATIONSHIP
HAPPY FRIDAY TO ONTD! :-) xoxo