For Monday, September 3, 2012:
- Benedict Cumberbatch Has Himself A New Girlfriend
- The Moment Nicole Scherzinger Saw Her BF Crash in a Four-Car Pile Up
- Ashley & Mary-Kate Olsen Lead Hair Trends
- Chuck Norris's Doomsday Election Video
- Florence Welch Dumps Boyfriend to Concentrate on Career
- Cher Lloyd: 'One Direction will have a long and successful career'
- Avengers Crosses $1.5 Billion Mark + Dark Knight Rises Crosses $1 Billion Mark
- Tom Cruise Calls Scientology Marriage Recruitment Story 'Lies'
- Teen Mom Maci Bookout Gets a Spin-Off (JK)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away at 54
- Preview of Kristen Stewart's Vogue Interview
- Jennifer Connelly Appears "Shockingly" Thin in Jogging Photos
- Harold and Kumar Go to the Democratic National Convention
- Nicki Minaj is ... A Republican
- Ryan Lochte on The Rich Eisen Podcast
- One Direction Keeps Their Name, Other Band Fades Back With New Name
How was your holiday weekend?