"She totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!"
– Miley Cyrus, on her troublemaking bulldog Ziggy, who has an appetite for precious jewels, to Marie Claire
"I'm talking about the new "It" couple. I'm talking about Kev-Ye-Kim."
– MTV Video Music Awards host Kevin Hart, in an effort to bond with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, in a VMA 2012 promo spot
"Chlorine kills it so it's not bad."
– Olympian Michael Phelps, confirming that swimmers do pee in the pool, to the Wall Street Journal
"There is no secret: You just have to eat healthy, work out, and torture yourself!"
– Gwen Stefani, on how she maintains her six-pack abs, to Harper's Bazaar
"I think it's important to watch the end of the world happening."
– Web Therapy star Lisa Kudrow, on why she's addicted to the Real Housewives franchise, on Conan
"It might be a new job for me."
– The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, who officiated the wedding of producers Cassie Lambert and Pete Scalettar, to PEOPLE
"People ask me if I'm Martha [Stewart]. And people ask Martha if I'm her. We're part of that group that could all be the same person. Me, Martha, Glenn [Close], and sometimes [television journalist] Lesley Stahl."
– Diane Sawyer, to New York's Daily News
"The men were outrageous; flipping over that high bar like it was a go-go pole and contorting their bodies into positions that would make any yogi jealous."
– Figure skater Johnny Weir, giving his take on Olympic men's gymnastics, on his PEOPLE.com blog
"I promise you'll all leave here with two ears tonight."
– Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson, in his one-man Broadway show Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth, according to the Huffington Post
"I've sworn off men until November."
– Blonde bombshell Pamela Anderson, who's taken a self-imposed vow of celibacy so she can focus on her Dancing With the Stars return, to PEOPLE
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Miley and her poopy puppy problem
Billy Phelps: You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants!
Gwen and her "water is wet" advice
Lisa Kudrow and Dec 21, 2012
Chris Harrison will absolve your sins
Diane Sawyer <3
Johnny Weir tells no lies
Don't let Mike whisper a secret to you when he's hungry
Pam Anderson's vagina breathes a sign of relief
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-)