After Kristen Stewart publicly admitted to cheating on her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, with Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, many are left wondering what Pattinson will do next.
As the scandal continues to unfold, a source confirmed to PEOPLE that a "heartbroken and angry" Pattison, 26, left the L.A. home he shared with Stewart on Thursday. Then, over the weekend, he had Stewart's things removed. With Hollywood's newest bachelor on the loose, who will be next to warm the heart of the world's most beloved vampire?
• Lily Collins: Daughter of musician Phil Collins, the 23-year-old actress Lily Collins appeared alongside Pattinson's Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner in 2011's Abduction. Like Stewart, Collins also played Snow White, in Mirror Mirror. Dealing with Twihards and paparazzi wouldn't faze Collins, she's used to dating heartthrobs. She's been linked to Zac Efron and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 star Jamie Campbell Bower. As far as what she looks for in a partner, Collins told reporters in March: "Prince Charming is someone that can make you laugh no matter what. The thought of them makes you smile."
• Ashley Greene: As Alice Cullen in the Twilight saga, Ashley Greene has spent countless hours on set with Pattinson and is admittedly very close with her co-stars. Back in 2010, she showed off her svelte figure wearing only body paint in a series of advertisements for SoBe. The 25-year-old actress has been been linked to Broadway star Reeve Carney, but who wouldn't love to see another off-screen Twilight romance come to life? Though, it would make promoting Breaking Dawn – Part 2 pretty awkward.
• Emma Watson: Fellow Brits, Emma Watson and Pattinson go back to 2005 when he appeared in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Like Pattinson, Watson's brainy personality – she has studied at Brown University – separates her from a lot of young Hollywood. The 22-year-old was recently linked to fellow student, Will Adamowicz, at the Coachella Music Festival. Pattinson also attended Coachella, enjoying sets by Radiohead and more.
• Shailene Woodley: After appearing in The Descendants with George Clooney, 20-year-old Shailene Woodley's star is rising. Like Pattinson, Woodley takes acting seriously: She was nominated for a Golden Globe and took home an Independent Spirit Award and 2012 MTV Movie Award.
• Katy Perry: Recently split from her husband of 14 months, Russell Brand, it's clear that Katy Perry has a thing for Brits. The buxom singer, 27, was recently photographed reading an issue of BlackBook with Pattinson on the cover. The newly single Perry says she is "totally not looking for a boyfriend," but maybe she could be the cure for Pattinson's broken heart.
Who should Robert Pattinson date next?