"I can turn you on to One Direction if you want!"
– Tim McGraw, schooling Kenny Chesney on the latest pop music, to PEOPLE
"I'm so happy to be engaged."
– Miley Cyrus, confirming her plans to marry her beau of three years, Liam Hemsworth, exclusively to PEOPLE
"This has great ventilation … My nipples have never been so freezing."
– Saturday Night Live's Seth Meyers, copying Marc Jacobs's Met Gala outfit for a good laugh, at the CFDA Awards
"Do I want to? Yeah! Does she? Don’t know."
– Charlie Sheen, admitting that he would love a romp with ex-wife Denise Richards, to Rolling Stone
"Actually thinking of becoming a magician. I really want to know the secrets behind magic."
– Recent high school grad Patrick Schwarzenegger, contemplating his career choices, on Twitter
"Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude!"
– Kristen Stewart, outing her younger, less fashionable self, to Vanity Fair
"[We are] totally wrapped around her finger. The moment she was born, me and the boys were done."
– David Beckham, raving about daughter Harper, on Today
"Tim's only note was, 'You're a little pitchy.'"
– Jimmy Fallon, on his Late Night character "Tebowie" – a cross between NFL star Tim Tebow and singer David Bowie – to PEOPLE
"Do you know how long I have tried to have somebody let me unleash my on-screen dirtbag?"
– Jennifer Aniston, winner of the best on-screen dirtbag award for her role as an oversexed dentist in Horrible Bosses, at the MTV Movie Awards
"The day was perfect."
– Stylish bride Drew Barrymore, gushing about her backyard wedding to Will Kopelman, to PEOPLE
BONUS QUOTE (because they're advertising their tumblr...)
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
TMcG n KC luv 1D
ITS_MILEY with Hemsworth v3.0
Seth Meyers ~werk
Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole
Your dad is a Douchezenegger
KStew has several head shot photos, all one face
The Beckhams and bb Harper <3
Jennifer Aniston bradpittangelinajoliebradbradbrad
Third Time's the Charm
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! Congrats to the recent graduates! :-)