"I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I'm just saying."
– Single lady Jennifer Love Hewitt, who's got her eye on the recently unattached Voice judge, on Ellen
"I literally, LITERALLY just got saved from a car by Ryan Gosling. Literally. That actually just happened."
– British journalist Laurie Penny, after being rescued from oncoming traffic by the movie star, on Twitter
"Crispy chicken, fresh lettuce, three cheeses, French dressing wrapped in a tasty flour tortilla."
– Mary J. Blige, belting one out for Burger King in an "unfinished" ad that drew viral backlash – and an apology from the singer
"We do look very different…He's fatter now – I'm thinner. It's true, though!"
– Kate Winslet, mercilessly sinking Titanic costar Leonardo DiCaprio, to U.K. chat show Daybreak
"Oh, they didn't tell you?"
– Ryan Seacrest, teasing Matt Lauer about taking his co-hosting job, on the Today show
"I get lost in his eyes."
– One of PEOPLE Country's Hottest Guys Luke Bryan, calling out his fellow "gorgeous" man Tim McGraw
"I'm a sales slut."
– Claire Danes, who's easily "seduced" by fashion deals, to ASOS magazine
"We all have nipples."
– Selma Blair, who doesn't find the occasional nip slip offensive while breastfeeding her 8-month-old son Arthur Saint, to PEOPLE
"I love all fruit."
– Emma Stone, comparing kissing costars Ryan Gosling and (now-boyfriend) Andrew Garfield to apples and oranges, on Ellen
"I remember back when you were just a life-support system for a mullet."
– Reba McEntire, ribbing her ACM Awards co-host Blake Shelton for his unfortunate '90s hairstyle
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Ryan Gosling for Sainthood
Mary J. Blige isn't down with BK
Ryan Seacrest never sleeps
Luke Bryan + Tim McGraw
Claire Coupon Clipper Danes
Selma the Lactation Sensation
Emma Stone could eat a peach for hours
Which was the worst?
They all suck!
HAPPY FRIDAY. ONTD! :-) xoxo Have a nice holiday weekend!