The moment you've been waiting for since, oh, forever has arrived: Tinker Bell has her own beauty line, the just-announced PixiGlow.
It couldn't have happened to a nicer fairy, but we can't help but wonder what other animated heroines might be worthy of a trip to the cosmetics counter (aside from Josie and the Pussycats, of course).
Below, our wish list ...
1. Wilma Flintstone, The Flintstones: A beauty collection inspired by our favorite Stone Age sweetie? Yabba-dabba-do! We're thinking bone-shaped compacts, furry powder puffs, tinted lip balms encased in pebble-inspired cases, and shadows, blushes, and powders in inky prehistoric animal prints. Maybe Jeremy Scott can do a beauty follow-up to his Spring 2010 collection?
2. The Chipettes, Alvin & the Chipmunks: Sure, Brittany could be a bit bratty, but she and her sisters Eleanor and Jeannette have been on our style radar since the early '80s. (What can we say? We're suckers for a high ponytail.) A sweet and sassy line of shadows in the Miller sisters' favorite pastel hues (pink, spring green, blue, and purple), plus glittering lip glosses and rosy blushes, would appeal to the little girl in all of us.
3. Princess Jasmine, Aladdin: Sure, you could make the case that any Disney princess deserves her own beauty line. But at the end of the day, it's Jasmine's signature kohl liner, coppery lipstick, highlighted cheekbones, and statement brows that we want our fairy godmother to deliver most. Exotic, strong, and arguably more sensual than a Disney character has any right to be ... what's not to love?
4. Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?: If we can't have the scarlet Veronica Lake waves and killer curves, we'd happily settle for this ravishing redhead's vampy makeup. Must-haves include the perfect crimson lipstick, kittenish black liquid eye liner, shadows for scoring that sleepy come-hither stare, and brow powder to get our arches nice and sculpted. Va-va-va voom.
5. Jem, Jem and the Holograms: Surely it's just a matter of time before the powers that be at MAC give us the shocking pink shadows and fuchsia lipsticks we so desperately crave. Just remember this: Unless you are a badass rock star with a secret identity, you probably shouldn't attempt that much eye shadow.
Gif dedicated to my bbsetsuna16
BTW a Sailor Moon line would be nice :3