"You just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her – at least I do!"
– Reese Witherspoon, raving about her pal Jennifer Aniston, at Elle's Women in Hollywood gala
"That's the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes."
– Chris Tucker, making light of his recent financial troubles – and those of Snipes's, as reported by Miami New Times
"My husband makes this joke that I think I’m pregnant like 12 times a year."
– Mom-to-be Hilary Duff, who revealed that she's expecting a boy with hubby Mike Comrie, to Ellen DeGeneres
"I can't believe I'm wearing $2.5 million on my chest."
– Miranda Kerr, the proud model of the Victoria's Secret diamond-encrusted Fantasy Treasure Bra, to PEOPLE
"It takes me about 10 minutes to kiss my family. It's growing."
– David Beckham, who's ready for a fifth child with wife Victoria Beckham, to PEOPLE
"The best KISS concert I've ever been to was…my wedding."
– Shannon Tweed, whose groom Gene Simmons and his band provided the musical entertainment following their nuptials
"It was like Pimp Pretty Woman."
– Lake Bell, on the extravagant shopping trip she and her How To Make It In America costar Kid Cudi went on, to Jimmy Kimmel
"You know you're the only woman on the planet that would be OK with my wife – doing that."
– Nicole Kidman's husband Keith Urban, laughing about his steamy spoof video for his cologne, Phoenix, with Ellen DeGeneres
"From being a loser to going out with an Oscar winner? It's a giant leap. Let's face it. It's like winning the lottery."
– Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, on hitting the marriage jackpot with wife Gwyneth Paltrow, to CBS Sunday Morning
"Mullet for him, wedding dress and baby bump for me."
– LeAnn Rimes, Tweeting the details of her and husband Eddie Cibrian's Halloween costumes
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Chris DAAAAAYMN Tucker
Hilary Pregnant Forever Duff
Miranda Carat Kerr
Get in line to kiss David Beckham
Chris loves GOOP
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo