"This song is fun, sassy, and right up my alley. Love the songwriter, Ester Dean, on this."
2. "Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)" by Eminem:
"Love this track."
3. "Rolling In the Deep" by Adele:
"Adele has an amazing way with words. I like the lyrics to this song a lot."
4. "Fuck You!" by Cee Lo Green:
"Love Cee Lo's signature voice! And providing this lyrical content in such an upbeat song is genius. He's always unexpected."
5. "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton: "I don't normally listen to a lot of country, but this is cleverly written and so sweet. Never thought Blake had that side to him. Ha ha."
6. "Down On Me (feat. 50 Cent)" by Jeremih & 50 Cent:
"So into this song right now. My fave!"
7. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars:
"Such a sweet song to dedicate to a special girl. Makes me melt."
8. "Rocketeer" by Far East Movement & Ryan Tedder:
"Smooth, easy song to chill to in the car."
9. "Monster" by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver:
"Song gets me going!"
10. "Did It On'em" by Nicki Minaj:
"This was my SONG during my promo tour for my last movie."
11. "Creep" by Radiohead:
"I heard it the other day, and it reminded me how much I love it!"
12. "Keep On Singin' My Song" by Christina Aguilera:
"This is from my Stripped record. It holds special meaning to me, and the lyrics will always resonate."