- Britney rehearses 7 hours per day, with intervals of 15 minutes every two hours. She rehearses with the dancers but also rehearses alone with the choreography, because in some songs she will be alone on stage;
- The stage is actually in 3-ring format, and there'll a small car that will move Britney a few times between the rings.
- The tour will be very dynamic, with many things happening at the same time. There'll be moments of extreme fun and colorful, and dark moments.
- They are testing a trick called "Hide and Seek" with Britney;
- Womanizer and Circus have not been tested yet, but it seems like the "Golden Globe" will be on tour.
- She seems very confident and excited, but of course must be nervous too. The end of each rehearsal is a celebrate, because everything is going very well and as planned.
- Andre watched the rehearsals last week
- She tested Slave yesterday with the dancers and accessories
- She is visiting a vocal coach
- The space between the main ring and the audience had to be increased, because of special effects.
- The details like stage, outfits, setlist will be revealed little by little officially in february to make people excited.
-Baby one More time will be performed towards the end of the show, which includes a 2009 remake with an electro-pop dance number no one will forget! If You Seek Amy and BOMT tie in together.
source: a user at forums.britney.com.br/index.php
AND HE HAS POSTED THIS PIC WITH ALL THE DANCERS TO PROVE HIMSELF, OKAY?