In the 9 minute long video that Kim shared on her Youtube channel, she shows how she does her make-up in the times when her glad squad aren't around. In the video, she mentions the following:
- She 'washes' her face with wipes.
- She uses the La Mer Perfecting Treatment
as moisturizer before she applies her makeup.
- Uses an Armani
shimmer product (she doesn't give a name) to add a glow underneath her foundation.
- She then goes on to use an Armani
foundation all over her face, neck, and chest. She applied the product to her hand first (because her body is darker than her face and she wants them to match) and then uses a brush to apply it to her face. She also puts it all over her lips.
- "Always make sure you get the back on your neck"
is Kim's key to an even tone.
- After that, Kim applies concealer (again, she doesn't mention a specific product) under her eyes, down her nose, and on the lines around her mouth.
- This is followed up with blending with the Original Beauty Blender
- She then powders/bakes her face.
- She uses La Roc's "Superstar"
on her eyes.
- She begins contouring by starting on the forehead, in the hairline. Then she does her cheeks.
- After that, Kim removes the excess powder from her bake.
- This is followed by eyebrows, which are filled in by a pencil.
- Kim uses highlighter under her eyes to act as a light-reflector.
- Mascara comes after this, as does curling eyelashes. Then eyeliner. She layers mascaras when she doesn't use false eyelashes. She then uses a lash separator/brush.
- Kim then contours and blends her eyes.
- Then she uses a brow gel.
- Kim puts a gold shade on the inside of her eye as a highlight.
- The last stage is lips, which she uses "Chelsea Girls" by NARS and "Candy K" by Kylie Cosmetics.source